As we are all aware of recent events in Corfu. Two young British children lost their lives due to Carbon Monoxide Poisoning (For more Information click here). This tragic event could have been avoided, if the Boiler that caused the Carbon Monoxide was maintained with a regular Boiler Service.
We all have a duty of care to ourselves and others around us, to have any Gas Boilers Maintained and serviced at least once a year. It is also advisable to have a Carbon Monoxide Detector located in close proximity to your Boiler or any other Gas Appliance